Sunday, January 25, 2015

Phoenix Rising: New Year Beginnings

Ohmigawd. It's been an eventful year for me. I've been MIA for literally a year since I got hired from my recent job. I thought I could do this blogging thing on the side but when you stare at a computer for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, it takes a toll. There were weeks that my computer ever got booted. It was exhausting just looking at it.

Eventually, the work got easier, nights became quieter and I felt the itch to get back into things. I kept documenting by photograph but they just stayed hidden in my phone. I stashed old tickets, brochures from places I've been but yet that also stayed hidden, almost forgotten. So, I've decided to re-open my life. I decided that this year will be my most pro-active of them all. I am currently on a Ketogenic diet, in the process of revamping my Youtube account and being more active on my blog.

So, here's to a New Year and this is the recap of my 2014.

My beautiful lunch view at the pier.
Last image of my old wall setup before I moved to my new apartment.
My sample stash is ever growing.
I started subscribing to Lootcrate.
Adopted a nefarious little beast, Appa.
Reconnected with my childhood hobby of jewelry making.
Attended a Tiger Tech Conference.
Shopped around a bunch of Jewelry/Bead Conventions.
Went crazy on Black Friday.
Discovered my new favorite store, Lush.
Discovered my clients love me.
Won a 75" TV at work!
Celebrated Christmas in Washington with my boo.
Hope that wasn't too overwhelming! I can't wait to reconnect back with this community. I missed seeing my favorite blogger's post and the constant exchange of 'hello' from new strangers.

Have a meow-some day!


No comments:

Post a Comment